Thursday, June 28, 2012

June

Again, I have so much to catch up on but at least I am catching up on them.:)  I think i am going to do multiple posts today to keep them seperated.  We are loving the summer with all the heat and warm things to do as well as the lack of structure, go to bed when we want, sleep in, play and play some more. Well, lets get started.....

We were downstairs watching a movie and Breck came to the top of the stairs saying, "CHEESE".  I came up to check on him and he had gotten in the fridge, taken it from the wrapper and helped himself to some bites out of the side.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Now that he can open the fridge and all the other doors it has really made things tricky and he has really become a little, no big, stinker!

But with a kid so cute, how can you be mad for long? He is crazy and active just like the rest.  He is zooming around on his razor scooter, and shooting hoops and hitting balls and people continue to be amazed. I mean he just turned 2 this month!  He is saying more and more words, which is so fun.  Now he says Drew-Jew, Water-Ladoo (which now is also for any liquid in his sippy) and tries so say more but they aren't as distinguishable.  He always is reminding us to say the prayer for meals by calling our name and then folding his arms. So the other day I started saying the prayer and apparantly he wanted to say the prayer, so as I was talking he began quietly saying, "mommy.....daddy.......mommy.......daddy.....amen!"

CHAMPIONS!!!!!
The boys baseball team won the end of the season tournament.  It was crazy how intense it got and they are 6...some are 4.  We got to play on the dirt, with umpires, which wasn't how the season went and there were lots of fans.  Some of the other teams fans were seriously out of control, yelling at our coaches and stuff.  They were asked to leave the ball field. Again, they are 6!!! It was really fun.  But I myself had to pace.  I told my mom, " I dont know if I can handle my kids in sports if it is already this intense when they are little."
This is the core group of our team....from left to right: Drew Whatcott, Nolan Peezley,Catcher Wilson, Carter Cederholm, Drew Smith, Brody Garrard, Jensen Smith.
Here is the core to MY team.  Cute brothers.

Me and my best friend Ceder!!!!!

JUNE 16, 2012-DREW IS 5!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday to you. You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!!! That is how his kind older brother sang to him. :)

We went to Chuck -e-Cheese for his birthday.  We brought his 2 best friends, Ren Neilson and Jason Bruck. It was so much fun.  Drew got to do the ticket blaster, where they put him in this blowing chamber and he has to try and catch as many tickets as possible.  We had him tuck his shirt in and just shove them down his shirt.  It was awesome!  He caught 12 tickets and then a bonus red ticket worth 50 tickets.

1 comment:

Mr. Smith said...

I like Breck's idea. Next time I want cheese I'm going to just take it out of the package and have a nibble, see what Kalli thinks!

First of many championships in your future!