Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vegas Baby!!!!

A couple of weeks ago the fam went to Vegas to watch my Utes play and visit with some friends.  It was such a great weekend.  The Utes played well and it was so fun to see all my girls.  I miss them so much.  I got to catch up a bit on their lives and visit with their parents.  My girlfriend who was there with me said, " I can see why you like coaching, its like a big family."  That is exactly right.  I love those girls and my staff. I am, or I guess I should say was, completely involved in their lives.  Now I am not and it was good to do some catching up.  I am so proud of them.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the fam.  We were all "Ute" out in our red.
Jeff and Melinda are such good friends.  We haven't actually seen them in years, although we have talked, but it was like we haven't skipped a beat. I love that!!! They are always so nice to let us stay in their house in Vegas.  They love it there and were trying to convince us to move there.  I miss them so much and would love to live close to them but I think it would be way too hard to move away from my family.  We have been friends since high school and love to talk about the "good ol days". Most of it consists of me and Melinda laughing at Jeff and Justin.  We had so much fun, I didn't want it to end...I never do!
They have two little boys and a little girl.  There is Drew and Zach cruising in the car, and little Gywneth.  We hung out, went to ball games, launched rockets at the park, played ball, looked on pintrist, visited over dinner, canceled to go orders and laughed and laughed and laughed.  It was so great.  Cant wait to visit again.

No comments: