Monday, February 1, 2010

Shredding the Bunny Hill

I took Jensen up to The Canyons for the first time last month. I was a little worried about how long it would take before he got bored but he really enjoyed it and lasted for a few hours. Although, I think he liked the gondola ride almost more than the snowboarding. I tried taking him down the normal hills but he was too fearless and would point his board strait down the hill so I decided that was not a good idea and took him to the bunny hill. He owned that. Drew was really upset that he couldn't go and screamed for a while but he settled down after we promised him he could go when he's 4. He reminds us about that often. Overall I'd say the father-son trip was successful and I'm planning on taking him again soon.

Watch him in action (oh and yes, I did bring gloves for him but he wanted to take them off so that he could grip the tow rope better)...

3 comments:

kallina said...

Sooo stylie, Jensen! He'll be spinning like a cuisinart in no time. Drew was super choked huh? He'll have his glory day in the hot sun soon. Joel

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, that video was hilarious! I love that Jensen goes cruising past all the adults that look like they don't know how to move at all. He seriously knows how to rock it, I love it. And that when he's on the ground all he wants to do is eat the snow. Boards like a pro, eats snow like a kid. The best of both worlds. Glad to see some posts up of your hip family! Hope to see more!

Larsens said...

That's awesome that he can do that! He is going to be a pro! HOpe to see you guys soon!