Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

We were on a tight budget this year so we had to improvise on our halloween stuff. I made these tombstones out of particle board and we got some styrofoam skulls and put them on some dowels that I sharpened and spray painted. We also bought the gigantic spider, which was a nice touch. Then we grabbed a dead branch from Grandpa Smith's, painted it black, put some purple lights on it, and stuck it in the ground. Last, Grandpa Nickle gave us a spotlight and we put some green bulbs in it. The neighborhood kiddies seemed to like it.







4 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Is that snow on the ground? AHHHHHH!

nick and julie said...

I can't begin to imagine what your decorations will be like when you're NOT on a tight budget..... AMAZING!

kallina said...

Those decorations were way awesome. I actually don't remember a few of those things from when I went over there. The pictures of it all are sweet. Joel

tiny said...

I love the decorations....but don't miss the snow on Halloween.